WARDROBE SAVIOURS WHEN IT’S FREEZING COLD
It may be springtime but let’s face it! We live in England and at this current moment, there is a blizzard outside. Like most, I like to pretend that the outside world does not exist and camp out inside my flat until the cold weather passes. However this weekend I had some Canadian friends over and had to venture out to Northwest London! As a bit of a shopaholic, I am always prepared for any weather situ! I hope if you had to venture out this weekend you were able to do it in something super cute and cosy.
These are my favourite items which will get you through even the coldest day!
1. & OTHER STORIES ALPACA BLEND COAT- £165– When you just can’t be bothered to make any effort with your appearance a great fitting coat in a beautiful fabric will save you time and time again. It sharpens your look and hides a multitude of sins.
2. WEEKDAY CROPPED KNIT JUMPER- £30– This jumper is a cotton blend and is so flattering for a boxy shape. Eat whatever you want to keep yourself warm as this jumper will lengthen your shape and finishes at just the right place on the body.
3. ZADIG AND VOLTAIRE SILK CAMI- £130- I love the Christy cami! It is so flattering and feels beautiful to wear. Layer it with your favourite knit and bring it into the Spring and summer. Such a transitional piece why not wear a little bit of lace and silk under than chunky knit.
4. ME+EM DOUBLE STRIPE JOGGER- £79 A relatively new brand which is spoken about more and more in blogging circles has really nailed it with their side stripe joggers. Using such super soft fabrics and perfecting the fit of each style. The black side stripe jogger is a must in any women’s wardrobe.
5. STAN SMITH TRAINERS- £69.95- This super padded classic keeps you warm and comfortable. After seeing it around for a number seasons now it doesn’t look like its going anywhere.